Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cosmetic bags coming out of my ears!

Last October, when we came back from our trip to Paris, I noticed that my favorite travel-cosmetic bag was falling apart.  I had bought it years ago at a Crabtree and Evelyn store (it was a Vera Bradley round bag).  I looked around for a replacement, and finally settled on the Vera Bradley web site.  I basically bought it's clone.  That was at the end of October.  This evening when I was fiddling around on my computer, I checked my email.  Good grief!  Vera Bradley had notified me that they had shipped a cosmetic bag.  Whoa!  They had sent the "bill" and the shipment notification.  I called customer service and told them my cosmetic bag tale.  After my explanation, the lady on the phone said, "hold on a second".  She then left me listening to music for a bit.  "I just spoke to my supervisor," she told me, "when the bag comes, accept it as our gift - Merry Christmas!"  Now I have 2 clones!  This is getting to be like the Sorcerer's Apprentice - Dum, Dum, Deedle-dee dum, dee dum dee dum ......

No comments:

Post a Comment