Friday, April 2, 2010

It's a holiday!!

Today was the last day of school before our spring break. There is something very exciting on the eve of the first day of a vacation. The week will go by so quickly, I'm sure I won't have a chance to revel in just being home. The one nice thing about working, even, possibly, past my prime, is the excitement a week off can bring. If I were retired, it'd just be another week home.

Glenn, Krysty, and Kayley are coming down from Vancouver, Canada! This is the first spring break where Charlie and I haven't made a flight to where ever Glenn and Krysty were living - Boston, Princeton, Vancouver.... They're going to be coming here.

Thursday evening, Ian, Sarah, Sean, and Harriet are coming down too! Then Saturday we can get everybody together. I'm very enthusiastic about all the cousins meeting each other for the first time! I know Sean and Harriet will think it's nifty - I suppose Kayley will just view it as another crowd of strangers. But they will be enthusiastic strangers, none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment