Monday, June 18, 2012

A QUICK TRIP TO VANCOUVER

The week end of June 4 - 9, I flew up to Vancouver to visit Glenn, Krysty, and Kayley.  My excuse was to bring Glenn a computer (I did that).  But we spent Sunday shopping for Glenn so that he could get a suit for his talk-a-thon in Europe later in June.  I brought my older camera so I only have a few photos.  (The old one is larger and harder to drag around than my new one)

Here's a few photos of the trip.  Kayley strapped on some wings and Glenn helped her fly.

We ate at a White Spot restaurant on Sunday.  White Spots are like an upscale Denny's.  The best part about them is that they're  great spots for kids.  The "plate" for Kayley was a pirate ship - see photos below.  I had a salmon and caesar salad that was quite good.


I got home on Monday somewhat late.  Lovely trip.  Then, groan, back to school Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment